Commit my every need
I just want to meet u with every want
A cry for your smile
Die to hear u laugh
I need you to feel every good sense
While I wait in my suspense
This is common sense
I can wait while you sleep and wake
Smile in the morning light then I lay me down for my sake
Walk through thorny forest
because you heard about birds who at the other end nest rest
Let me see for you
Or I can just say, ill do anything for you!
Never forgive myself
I was at work when the rain soaked you
Or blame myself
Coz sorrow somehow in your world found you
I could have done something to help you
I must get you the new shoe
School can wait too for you
Times when I cant be there,
don’t you see I still care?
I feel I can push mountains,
I can drink up a fountain
What else more priceless
What thing more beautiful
What sent so sweet?
Guard proper so dutiful
No king in his highness
No Queen or majesty,
Is greater than purity
Cant you just see
I might find the words to say the sky is sometimes blue
Just like the fog in the morning is called dew,
Like the lights called stars,
Like the string of colors, or rainbow
About how some feelings are painful
Some things for you I must do,
Everything I feel is about you
I do them for you
Its me, or maybe you just cant see tha..t…………………….
I.
No comments:
Post a Comment