Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dream

I dream, it’s the world for my spirit
His only place for peace coz there is freedom in it
Expression of will, a void and realization of what is real
In a trance of finding and knowing.
people you love, things you fear, all you dear
Your heart cries: now you hear
Spirit and body communicate
Uncontrolled inspect of when we relate
Pain like I felt of heart break
My world of love, you would not take
The body, the soul ,you choose to violate
Feel and see, they say participate
I see you, I feel it still when I awake
Sleeping and feeling
Living and weeping
The same understanding

Felt you would leave
Was told you would not give
But in you I chose to believe
Sooner than today, I stand in shame
Forgiving is a totally holy place
But I am imperfect, see the emotions on my face
My body wont let my soul stay pure
I am in chains, this I am sure
Pain, regret, all betray my forgetting
Liberation begets freedom, now my pursuing
Hurt me in my soul and left a hole
Reparation a fete only for your own

I tell of this story coz
For the world I am sorry
For lessons not taken
The principle simply mistaken
I pray for awakening
Though it came late for me
I must show how much joy it can be
Maybe you will learn desperately
This is the moral of my story
That one day I may not worry
Or fear that you might tell the same story

No comments: