Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do you Know

I ask because I dont
Know the reason why stopping this, I wont
End this feeling, I cant
Sometimes I feel its all I want
This can pass for a need
You grow in me like seed
Being cause intent for my deeds
On your aura, I feed
This is Love, I must have been deceived
Lived to know love in the rules
But I see in love, the moment is your cue
Glue of life I wanna share with you
My world crumbles except for thoughts of you
It floats above
Defiles yet energizes resolve
Its a space you find
Enough to bring hearts of your Kind
This in you I know i can find
Trust me
do not, dont pay me no mind
No fright, let go the fight
let unity taxi in and take flight
Its a new world, by the time its night
In this struggle,
pride is toppled
Its called love but i cant explain it
Come with me and get to know it

No comments: